Looking for just a little help leading up to your wedding and day-of? Check out our month-of wedding planning package! We have created a custom package to give you the peace of mind you need before and during your wedding! Before your big day your lead planner will coordinate and confirm details with all of your wedding vendors, create a wedding day timeline and other necessary documents. We will also help run your ceremony rehearsal then bring it all together for you on your wedding day! Read more about why our month-of wedding planning package might be right for you!
1. We create your comprehensive wedding day timeline! Your lead planner will pull together all of your wedding weekend details, vendor arrival/departure times, food/bar service information, transportation schedules, etc. into one main timeline. From that schedule, we share important timeline information with your vendors, such as your reception venue, photographer, videographer, and DJ so everyone is on the same page and ensure your wedding day goes off without a hitch! Here at Pineapple Punch Events, we know if takes a team of vendors to create your wedding vision and we truly believe that it is a team effort!
2. You don't have to wrangle family and friends to help set up! We will help take care of setting up all of the decor that you are providing for the wedding. This includes, but is not limited to, setting out place cards, toasting flutes, DIY wedding decor, signage, candles, favors and more. With our month-of wedding planning package, you plan and design all of your perfect wedding details leading up to your wedding day. Then a month before your wedding, we get together and have an information download. We will work with you to hash out every area of your wedding, so that we know what details are involved, who is responsible for providing them and how you want everything to look.
3. Customer service is the name of our game! Need a bobby pin? More hairspray? A sewing kit, so we can fix a rip in your bustle? Our emergency kit has just about everything under the sun that you might need on your wedding day! The Pineapple Punch Events team is there to make sure that you, your bridal party and guests are taken care of and have a great night! We know that your wedding is going to be filled with all of the people who are closest to you, so our aim is to not only take care of you, but them as well! Including making sure everyone can find their seat, has the correct meal and more, so that they feel accommodated as well!
4. You get access to our awesome wedding planning software! Not only is this software a list-lover's dream, it is also a great system to help keep all of your important wedding details in one place! After you have booked our planning services, we will create a personal profile just for your wedding that you can use independently. We will also use the software to communicate with you along with sharing important documents. Some features include guest data spreadsheets, ability to record RSVPs and meal choices, organizing guests by table and a comprehensive wedding planning process checklist.
5. You can enjoy a worry-free wedding day! Our month-of wedding planning differs from "day-of" coordination, because we want to know more than just layout and timeline. Our team wants to get to know you and your fiance, because this isn't just another gig, it's your wedding day! We want to have discussions with your wedding vendors before your wedding week to make sure that everything is covered. Getting things started a month in advance also gives us enough time to spot any potential red flags and remedy them before your wedding day. Our goal is to create a seamless wedding day where you and your fiance can enjoy yourselves and without having to worry about what comes next!
- One in-person or phone call meeting with lead planner that takes place one month before wedding for information transfer
- Unlimited phone call and email assistance
- Access to wedding planning software
- Review of vendor contracts
- Communication with vendors during planning process
- Ability to attend one site visit or vendor meeting
- Creation of all needed wedding timelines and documents
- Set-up of personal wedding decor for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception
- Ceremony rehearsal coordination (one hour)
- Ten hours of wedding day implementation with lead planner and at least one assistant.
*Further wedding day hours and planning services may be added on for an additional fee.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation to discuss your wedding and how our month-of wedding planning would fit in! We look forward to hearing from you!